These Pancakes Are Tiny These Pancakes Are Tiny

Tv Show

This should be one

Don't eat that Sandwich!! Don't eat that Sandwich!!

What Happened?

I remember a time when there used to be good animations on newgrounds

The Assumption Song The Assumption Song

MP3

very funny
but
NEED MP3 NAO!!!!!!!

Run, Jesus Run! Run, Jesus Run!

fucking badass

i love this as well :D

Punk-o-matic 2 Punk-o-matic 2

pretty badass

this one is much more complicated but so much better

(Untitled Song)df-fcC-acJ-adg-daq-cbw-caq-cbt-c aq-cbw-gcE-acB-abw-gac-gbw-gdu-cbD-gb S-gbD-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-I,dv-ceA-adc-adv-ci a-adg-akF-cgF-cdz-ciP-ckF-cgF-cnr-cpq -cgF-cbz-cae-cbz-cgF-cnr-cnq-cno-cnm-
cno-cnb-cnt-cnb-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-E,ak-gak-
Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-o,if-gifkK-fhX-cnz-ch X-cnW-chX-akK-anz-gpr-cnw-cnw-cnx-cnx -cnz-gpn-cgq-cnn-cgq-cgq-cgq-cgq-Z-Z-
Z-Z-Z-Z-E

Mario-Combat Mario-Combat

Great Controls Make Great Game

fuck yea this game is awesome i would say make it into somewhat of a full length thing i feel as though this was just a little sample

Nico Nico Douga - Kirbomix~ Nico Nico Douga - Kirbomix~

You Know

You know you like this song haha

Mythic Ambiance - Shen Mythic Ambiance - Shen

not very creative

I would of liked this more if it hadnt of dragged on for so long

Shenkhar responds:

I'm not sure if I'm asking too much, but would you mind Pming me and telling me why you think it isn't creative? I love to hear all kinds of opinions - although I have no room for unfounded critisism - or hypocracy. I'll give you the point that it does "drag on" although my opinion is that its fine the way it is. Everyone has a different sense of what is "creative" (some people bid on paintings of a black canvas with a yellow stripe down the right side, for millions of dollars). I don't want to come off sounding mean, or crabby - I would just like some input, to further my creativity.

-[My Demo]- -[My Demo]-

serious?

dude this isnt that good seeing as it is just the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over again.....really you should of only recorded like 30secs of this stuff and thats it